Evaluate and record KNX telegrams
The Recording module reliably and permanently records and stores KNX telegrams with any KNX interfaces (USB, IP, also with KNX Security) unattended in the background. The module is executable on Windows or Linux. The files created by the recording module or from other sources (e.g. ETS) can be further processed in many ways.
Via a user interface or automated via PowerShell scripts, record files (XML, TXT, binary) can be converted from one format to another and processed. Besides powerful filter and formatting functions to evaluate events and telegrams, the recorder offers additional loadable plugins for statistical and graphical evaluation.
\ Continuous recording
- several and any KNX interfaces (USB, IP, also with KNX Security) simultaneously
- unattended operation in the background
- Runs on Windows or Linux
\ Conversion and processing
- Format conversion, merging, filtering, formatting
- via a convenient user interface or automated via Powershell scripts
- Telegram display
- powerful filter functions
- advanced analyses via plugins
To install, unzip the ZIP file to any location. Without a license, the software runs in demo mode.
More information in the help file in the complete package.
We currently offer the following plugins: