This article describes how to display a web page within the Elvis operator station.
The “Microsoft Web Browser” control element, which provides the functionality of Internet Explorer as a control element, is used for display.
Paste the control into a page:
- Via the menu item Edit > Insert control element… > Microsoft Web Browser
- From Elvis 2.5: via the toolbar: > Microsoft Internet Controls Microsoft Web Browser > . If “Microsoft Internet Controls” does not appear, you have to open it once via > libraries. activate.
To always display a specific Web page when the page is accessed, add the following code to the Form_Load event (replacing the URL with the desired web address and Explorer1 with the name of the web browser control:
Dim Url As Variant
url = “https://it-gmbh.de”
Form.Explorer1.Navigate UrlEnd Sub //CODE
- It is important to pass the url in a variant variable, a string variable or a constant will not work here.
- The web browser control does not work in Elvis versions prior to 2.4
- Of course, the URL can also be taken from a text input control element.