With the help of this macro, you can easily create logics, links, and calculations. The macro has been revised and can replace the existing macro from version 2.5. You can use the macro to create OR, AND, XOR, NOR, and NAND links. You can also create mean and sum calculations.
To do this, download the macro, unzip the files and copy them to the Elvis directory\Macros\Wizards directory. To use it, proceed as follows:
- Open the data point list in configuration.
- In the data point list, select the data points that are to serve as inputs for the calculation/logic.
- Start the macro via the Tools Wizard>> link.
- You can adjust settings for the input data points (triggering on value change, replacement value, …). Select the data point under Inbox and set its properties as desired.
- Select the operation (AND, OR, etc.).
- Specify the data point name for the output.
- Click OK.